Thursday, November 4, 2010

Demonstration Speech Evaluation

This post is to evaluate myself on my my demonstration speech. My speech was on a football play Fire/Ice Panther and how it is executed. I will point out three things i think i did well and three things that i need improvement on. First off with the areas that i need improvement, one being that i used fillers such as um and also i said and a, which should not be used. Secondly my transitions were not the best i needed to work on having what i needed to say in mind instead of stalling because i had forgot what to say. Lastly something else that i need to improve on is body language. Now to the areas that i did somewhat well. My introduction was a little shaky but i think i had the right idea to get the audiences attention. Secondly my use of a visual was good in the sense that the audience could follow along with what i was talking about. Lastly i my steps weren't the best but they were somewhat in order and i think that they were somewhat easy to follow. Here is a link to watch my speech. Demonstration speech

No comments:

Post a Comment